Cochran’s Ski Club is dedicated to providing ski race training opportunities to children ages 6 and up in a family oriented environment. Club kids should demonstrate an outward interest in ski racing and have at least advanced beginner ski skills. In addition to training and competition, the club engages in a variety of related social activities that can be enjoyed by the whole family. We encourage every child to participate in some races, regardless of their ski racing ability. We strive to give club kids a sense of accomplishment through improvement in their skiing skills in the context of ski racing. In reaching these objectives we never overlook the fact that the purpose of ski racing or of any competitive sport is to have fun! Our philosophy: The Cochran Way.
- Cochran’s Ski Club 2018-19 membership application.
- Dryland training 2018
- Training Schedule 2018-19
- All members of Cochran’s Ski Club must also be registered with USSA.
- Here’s our Race Schedule for 2018-19, along with USSA and VARA membership requirements and costs.
- Updates to the Northern Vermont Council (NVC) race schedule can be found on VARA
- Athletes who participate in NVC races must also be registered with VARA.
- Coaches will determine race schedule for U16-U19 athletes.
- Cochran’s Ski Club financial assistance program (applications are due Sept 30, 2018)
- U16+ Program Description
- Ski Club Primer
- Lots of fun pictures and posts on our Facebook page
- Cochran’s Ski Club on-line ski swap
Cochran’s Ski & Ride Sale provides about half of Ski Club’s operating budget, through the commitment and hard work of our families, alumni, coaches and community supporters. Learn more about how we help: Ski Sale 2018 Primer for Club Families.
Cochran’s Ski Club accepts tax-deductible donations to our Financial Assistance Program, or General Fund. Cochran’s Ski Club, PO Box 104, Richmond, VT 05477. Thank you.
Email email@example.com with any questions, or fill out the contact form: