Cochran’s Ski Club is dedicated to providing ski race training opportunities to children ages 6 and up in a family oriented environment. Club kids should demonstrate an outward interest in ski racing and have at least advanced beginner ski skills. In addition to training and competition, the club engages in a variety of related social activities that can be enjoyed by the whole family. We encourage every child to participate in some races, regardless of their ski racing ability. We strive to give club kids a sense of accomplishment through improvement in their skiing skills in the context of ski racing. In reaching these objectives we never overlook the fact that the purpose of ski racing or of any competitive sport is to have fun! Our philosophy: The Cochran Way.
- Cochran’s Ski Club 2018-19 membership application.
- Training Schedule for 2018-19 season will be updated closer to the start of the season; we expect training to be pretty much the same as last year: Training Schedule 2017-18
- All members of Cochran’s Ski Club must also be registered with USSA.
- Race Schedule will be updated closer to the start of the season.
- Updates to the Northern Vermont Council (NVC) race schedule can be found on VARA
- Athletes who participate in NVC races must also be registered with VARA.
- Coaches will determine race schedule for U16-U19 athletes.
- U16+ Program Description, 2017-18 season
- Ski Club Primer
- Lots of fun pictures and posts on our Facebook page
- Cochran’s Ski Club on-line ski swap
Cochran’s Ski Club accepts tax-deductible donations to our Financial Assistance Program, or General Fund. Cochran’s Ski Club, PO Box 104, Richmond, VT 05477. Thank you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or fill out the contact form: