Cochran’s Ski & Ride Sale is the biggest and oldest around – and definitely the best. Proceeds from our sale support two local non-profits: Cochran’s Ski Club, and Cochran’s Ski Area. Cochran’s Ski Club provides fun, friendly, affordable alpine race training to kids ages 6+. Our Sale is run by volunteers who know their stuff, and we work hard to make the sale fun and productive for our shoppers, consigners and merchants.
Lots of gear for sale – less expensive than leasing – Alpine, Snowboard, Telemark, Nordic, Back Country, Hockey, Skates, Boots, Clothing and more!
Ski & Ride Sale is held at Camel’s Hump Middle School, 173 School Street, Richmond Vermont.
Join us on Facebook for updates!
Help us spread the word – print and post this flyer (coming soon) at your work, school or favorite gathering place.
Consignment Drop-Off is Friday, November 1, 6-8:30pm
- Consigned items must be in good condition, clean, and current. We cannot accept straight skis or older bindings. Pricing is up to the consigner, or use this pricing guide.
- When you bring your gear to consign, we will help you with all the details: Consigning at Cochran’s Ski Sale is Easy!
- New in 2018! When you drop off your items, you have the OPTION to reduce the price on your items by 20% on Sunday if not sold earlier. We’ll explain the details when you come in.
- Bring your receipts back on Sunday, November 3rd, 1:30-3pm, to pick up your check and/or any unsold gear. Cochran’s Ski Club keeps a 20% commission on all sales.
When you SHOP on Saturday and Sunday, you’ll find great deals on new and used equipment. We feature merchandise from established sports-retailers who stand behind their new items, and good-quality used equipment from our awesome consigners. We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
- Shop Saturday, November 2nd, 8am – 4pm
- Shop Sunday, November 3rd, 8am – 1pm – extended hours this year to help you take advantage of extra Sunday Savings!
Questions about the Ski & Ride Sale? Please contact us at Cochran’s Ski Club, firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below: