Help us keep skiing affordable! The Rope-a-thon Weekend is March 17-19, 2023
Each year, Cochran’s serves thousands of local schoolkids, racers, and families; regardless of their ability to pay. As a non-profit organization, the Rope-a-Thon is our most important annual fundraiser; we need your support to continue our mission of keeping skiing and riding affordable and accessible to all.
The fundraiser is happening now. Sign up and email your contact list. Prizes for the biggest donors! The rope-tow skiing marathon will begin Friday, March 17th at 4pm and end Sunday, March 19th at 4pm. (Fri 4-8 // Sat and Sun 9-4). Feel free to join us for any portion of the weekend, whether you are a participant or cheerleader!
Our goal is to ski and ride 4 million vertical feet and 8,000 runs! Sponsorships can be made through the weekend and prizes will be announced on Sunday at 4pm.
We will have food and drinks from local businesses to keep you fueled throughout the weekend!
Sign Up Here Sponsor a Participant Here CHECK RANKINGS HERE
STEP 1: Sign up here!
STEP 2: Send out word to all your contacts to sponsor you. Click here for what to write all your peeps.
STEP 3: Come celebrate on the weekend of March 17-19 by skiing a maximum number of runs on the rope-tow! Our goal is to ski 4,000,000 vertical feet as a group over the weekend! That’s 8,000 total runs!
(All donations are 100% tax deductible)
- Event is Friday, March 17th through Sunday, March 19th at 4pm. (Fri 4-8 // Sat and Sun 9-4).
- The rope is approx. 250 vert. feet, but since it’s just as hard to go up as it is to ski down, we figure 500 vert. feet credit for every run! 8000 runs equals 4,000,000 vertical feet!
- Food and Fuel provided by The Big Spruce, Cabot, Ben & Jerry’s, Frost, and more!
- There will be an easy panel SL course, two full pole SL courses and a free ski lane.
- Great prizes from Shred, Race Stock Sports, and more!
- 20 sponsors/donors per participant
- $150,000 in Donations (All donations are 100% tax deductible)
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.