The Rope-a-thon is the WEEKEND of March 18-20!
We have decided to make the Rope-a-thon a full weekend of festivities! More food, more runs, more fun! The marathon will begin Friday, March 18th at 4pm and end Sunday, March 20th at 4pm. (Fri 4-8 // Sat and Sun 9-4). With additional time, we are doubling our goal: 4 million vertical feet and 8,000 runs! Sponsorships can be made through the weekend and prizes will be announced on Sunday at 4pm. Please join us for any portion of the weekend! Ski Club participants will be given timeslots by age group, coming soon.
Instead of dinner on Friday, we will have food and drinks throughout the weekend: pancakes with syrup from Cochran’s Maple Farm, epic snacks from The Big Spruce, cheddar from Cabot Creamery, ice cream from Ben and Jerry’s, and more!
Sign up for free and ask friends and family to sponsor you with the links below.
Each year, Cochran’s serves thousands of local schoolkids, racers, and families; regardless of their ability to pay. As a non-profit, the Rope-a-Thon is our most important annual fundraiser; we need your support to continue our mission of keeping skiing and riding affordable and accessible to all! Thank you for everything you do for our community. Cochran’s runs on a tight budget and every donation makes a big difference. Let’s make sure we can do it all again next year!
STEP 1: Sign up here!
STEP 2: Send out word to all your contacts to sponsor you. Click here for what to write all your peeps.
STEP 3: Come celebrate on the weekend of March 18-20 by skiing a maximum number of runs on the rope-tow! Our goal is to ski 4,000,000 vertical feet as a group over the weekend! That’s 8,000 total runs!
(All donations are 100% tax deductible)
- Event is Friday, March 18th through Sunday, March 20th at 4pm. (Fri 4-8 // Sat and Sun 9-4).
- The rope is approx. 250 vert. feet, but since it’s just as hard to go up as it is to ski down, we figure 500 vert. feet credit for every run! 8000 runs equals 4,000,000 vertical feet!
- Food and Fuel provided by The Big Spruce, Cabot, Ben & Jerry’s, Frost, and more!
- There will be an easy panel SL course, two full pole SL courses and a free ski lane.
- Great prizes from Shred, Race Stock Sports, and more!
- 20 sponsors/donors per participant
- $100,000 in Donations (All donations are 100% tax deductible)
For more information please contact Cochran’s Ski Area at 802-434-2479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.