Event Date: Friday March 16th, 3 PM – 8 PM
It is always TOUGH for a small non-profit ski area to meet its financial needs. Making skiing and snowboarding accessible to ALL is Cochran’s priority. Lets say THANK YOU and help make sure Cochran Ski Area can do it again next year! This Friday, March 16th is the “rope-a-thon” where each individual skis a maximum number of runs on the rope-tow. Our goal is to ski 2,000,000 vertical feet as a group in one day! That’s 4000 runs! Please come help share the load! Riding the the ropetow is hard work!
We will be operating the tbar and mighty mite as well for the usual $5.00 ticket. The event BBQ is also this week’s Friday night dinner for $12!
(All donations are 100% tax deductible)
- Event is Friday March 16th.
- The rope is approx. 250 vert. feet, but since it’s just as hard to go up as it is to ski down, we figure 500 vert. feet credit for every run! 4000 runs equals 2,000,000 vertical feet!
- Food and Fuel provided by local hotspot “Hatchet” for all participants!!
- There will be an easy panel SL course, two full pole SL courses and a free ski lane.
- 2 Million Vertical Feet Combined
- 20 sponsors/donors per participant
- $75,000 in Donations (All donations are 100% tax deductible)
This will be a fun way to celebrate and help out our favorite little ski area!
- Big News for High School Teams: The highest fundraising team will win A FREE 2018-2019 TRAINING LANE (up to 3 days/week)!!
- We are pleased to have some great prizes for our best fund-raisers! Prizes for different age groups, including Redneck racing GS suits and race skis to the participant with the most sponsors and who raises the most money in each age group U10 and younger, U12, U14, and High School Racers. The 2 adults that raise the most money or get the most sponsors gets a framed and signed World Cup bib worn by our very own Robby Kelley and Ryan Cochran-Siegle.
For more information please contact Cochran’s Ski Area at 802-434-2479 or email email@example.com.