Excited for Rope-a-thon 2020! Help us keep skiing affordable for all!
Check out this year’s video!
Friday March 13th, 3-8pm
Each year, Cochran’s serves thousands of local schoolkids, racers, and families; regardless of their ability to pay. As a non-profit, the Rope-a-Thon is our most important annual fundraiser; we need your support to continue our mission of keeping skiing and riding affordable and accessible to all! Thank you for everything you do for our community. Cochran’s runs on a tight budget and every donation makes a big difference. Let’s make sure we can do it all again next year!
STEP 1: Sign up (for free) here!
STEP 2: Send out word to all your contacts to sponsor you. Click here for what to write all your peeps
STEP 3: Come celebrate on Friday, March 13th by skiing a maximum number of runs on the rope-tow! Our goal is to ski 2,000,000 vertical feet as a group in one day! That’s 4000 total runs! Great food provided by “Hatchet”! Great beer provided by “Frost” beer works!
We will be operating the tbar and mighty mite as well for the usual $5 ticket. This is the last Friday Night Lights for the season!
(All donations are 100% tax deductible)
- Event is Friday March 13th from 3-8pm.
- The rope is approx. 250 vert. feet, but since it’s just as hard to go up as it is to ski down, we figure 500 vert. feet credit for every run! 4000 runs equals 2,000,000 vertical feet!
- Food and Fuel provided by local hotspot “Hatchet” for all participants!!
- There will be an easy panel SL course, two full pole SL courses and a free ski lane.
- Great prizes from Shred, Swix, Edson Hill Resort, Darn Tough, Slopeside Syrup, Little Bellas, Redneck Racing, and more!
- 20 sponsors/donors per participant
- $100,000 in Donations (All donations are 100% tax deductible)
For more information please contact Cochran’s Ski Area at 802-434-2479 or email email@example.com.